• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

Spark

Global Moderator
Seeing a lot of assuming the worst about the Indian team on this tour. I seriously hope you guys are never put in a situation where every action of yours is put in quotes. Coming out of a relationship where everything I did was disbelieved or thought badly of I am finding these assumptions very insulting to an international player who holds the record for the most dismissals in an innings for India.
Honestly, the eagerness of people of all stripes to see nefariousness and underhanded conspiracy absolutely everywhere in this series has been embarrassing given that, with one glaring exception, the series has been played in very good spirit and to a high standard between two good teams. Seriously, a lot of these people should **** off and find another sport to watch if the actual cricket hasn't been enough drama.

Spark

Global Moderator
No worry this test is anyway going to be a draw as apart from day 1 all other day weather forecast is heavy Rain
Nah this is a classic Brisbane forecast, and if past is prologue, what'll end up happening is that it buckets down about ten minutes after stumps each and every day.

Spark

Global Moderator
That post took a hard turn
I'm mostly talking about English "cricket" journos who have taken absolutely no interest in this series other than to gloat at India being 36ao or go after Paine/Smith yesterday. ****s one and all.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Seeing a lot of assuming the worst about the Indian team on this tour. I seriously hope you guys are never put in a situation where every action of yours is put in quotes. Coming out of a relationship where everything I did was disbelieved or thought badly of I am finding these assumptions very insulting to an international player who holds the record for the most dismissals in an innings for India.
What? What does your previous relationship have to to with India using a sub (significantly better) keeper before we watched the apparently injured selected keeper come and bat completely unfettered? Seriously.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What? What does your previous relationship have to to with India using a sub (significantly better) keeper before we watched the apparently injured selected keeper come and bat completely unfettered? Seriously.
This is a reasonable point tbh.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Honestly, the eagerness of people of all stripes to see nefariousness and underhanded conspiracy absolutely everywhere in this series has been embarrassing given that, with one glaring exception, the series has been played in very good spirit and to a high standard between two good teams. Seriously, a lot of these people should **** off and find another sport to watch if the actual cricket hasn't been enough drama.
Get real, they made a mockery of the rule. Pant clearly could’ve kept.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Bull****. There are already reports of him playing after taking pain killers. Just assuming something because it works well with your biases doesn't make it a fact. If this was a fake injury there would be no reason for him to go for scans.