• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

40th Match - Bangladesh v India

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bangladesh have made a decent fist of this chase, whatever happens. Our fielding has been ordinary today. They bat deeper than us, that's for sure.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should go

06. Hardik
07. Jadeja
08. Bhuvi
09. Kuldeep
10. Shami
11. Bumrah

vs Sri Lanka

Arachnodouche

International Captain
idk something about him rubs me the wrong way. seems nice enough in interviews so i can’t put my finger on it, i’m probably wrong
I sort of understand. He thinks he's always a step ahead of the batsman. It's the sort of thing that comes naturally to bowlers of that ilk, him, McG, Asif, etc.