• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

40th Match - Bangladesh v India

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

aussie tragic

International Captain
So India have to play 2 games in 3 days, and this one after what should be a tough game v England today.

Could India rest some players and get a shock from BD who are playing to stay alive????

Would India rather lose so that they face NZ in the semi instead of a possible Pak/Eng?

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
NZ is tougher opposition than Pakistan on most days. Not sure about England. I'd rather that India keeps the momentum alive.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh actually have a realistic shot of qualifying regardless of the result of the India v England match - their NRR isn't ****ed like Pakistan's, and they could conceivably haul in NZ if they get thumped by England. They've been the most consistent team in the tournament, which makes me root for them even if they're probably not quite good enough for the top 4. Still, I really can't see India losing this, they've just got too much quality across the board.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bangladesh actually have a realistic shot of qualifying regardless of the result of the India v England match - their NRR isn't ****ed like Pakistan's, and they could conceivably haul in NZ if they get thumped by England. They've been the most consistent team in the tournament, which makes me root for them even if they're probably not quite good enough for the top 4. Still, I really can't see India losing this, they've just got too much quality across the board.
But they've yet to face India and need to win that one, which I can't see.

aussie tragic

International Captain
After last nights pathetic India effort, I'm hoping BD to win this now.

And if Dhoni to continues to hit singles when 10 runs an over required, I hope India NRR drops below BD and they face elimination from WC

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
India have got their one loss for the tournament from England yesterday. No more losses. Winning all the way to the title now.

Rahul and Pant are so crucial if India has to do well. I hope they find some form in this match. Cannot have 2 out of our top 4 just getting 20s and 30s and then getting out.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This won't be easy by any means. Bangla has been playing well and only a day's gap between the match on Sunday and this one.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
So any news about the slow over rate from last night's game? Is the ICC even bothering to count those anymore for India matches? Or do they want Kohli to play at any cost?

Burgey

Instead of standing up for #freedom and democracy with the good citizens of HK, ***** is here talking about cricket.

cnerd123

likes this
Instead of standing up for #freedom and democracy with the good citizens of HK, ***** is here talking about cricket.
Posted that from the protest actually

Just left. Another great turnout. Loving this passion and determination from the HK people

Burgey

What’s there to complain about if you can post stuff while out on the streets? Youve obviously got good internet. No millennial cares about anything else.

Did you attempt to storm one of the govt buildings?