• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Melbourne - December 26 - 30

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That does seem slow.

Hendrix doesn’t agree but I’m yet to come across a positive rapid test than doesn’t convert to a positive PCR
My cousin was positive RAT and negative PCR.

Given he has symptoms and the person he sleeps next to had a positive PCR though it's all very weird.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That does seem slow.

Hendrix doesn’t agree but I’m yet to come across a positive rapid test than doesn’t convert to a positive PCR
She’s had like four of them all positive so it’s pretty much a given I guess. She seems pretty good and thankfully hasn’t got bad symptoms by all reports. She’s triple vaxxed as well, thank ****

Last edited:

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Bit of a random one because he's only played one game and took 1/150 but I like Rocchiccioli. I've always rated Holland too but I think the ship has sailed on that one.
Thought Rocchiccioli looked alright in that game, was a typical flaaaaaaaaaat KRO pitch tbf. Would have liked to have seen more of him, as you said in the BBL thread picking Sh'ort as a bowling allrounder is not a good thing

Holland probably killed his future chances with Australia by being so underwhelming in the UAE imo

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Thought Rocchiccioli looked alright in that game, was a typical flaaaaaaaaaat KRO pitch tbf. Would have liked to have seen more of him thing
Yeah I reckon he's a good fit for Australian conditions - strong action with a big pivot, lots of overspin, tall so gets extra bounce. He was very accurate in that game too. I'd like to see him in a more attacking situation (and take more than one wicket :laugh: ) as he almost exclusively bowled darts on a road, but I liked what I saw.

I have a bit of a soft spot for Freeman too but he bowls way too many absolute pies, he's basically Dom Bess.

Holland probably killed his future chances with Australia by being so underwhelming in the UAE imo
Yeah that was a career death in real time. Sad.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mate of mine messages me today and says “Swepson is in the mix, yet his first class average is 34”, dutifully ignoring Lyon’s fc average is about 33.5

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I didn't use to rate Swepson much but I saw some great signs early last season that he was really improving. My main concern is that he doesn't seem quite the same since he had that weird neck injury.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
She’s had like four of them all positive so it’s pretty much a given I guess. She seems pretty good and thankfully hasn’t got bad symptoms by all reports. She’s triple vaxxed as well, thank ****
just saw this, hope she is doing better, all the best!