• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd ODI at Canberra, 2 Dec 2020

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
also it's hard to tell because i'm side on but he seems to fall away or twist a bit at release which can't be great for the back
Yeah there was an article about exactly this somewhere, or it might have been a FB page post. Pretty much why he keeps getting injured, supposedly.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
his offside play looks a bit amateurish tbh. like his technique looks very correct legside and stilted off side

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Little bit of bounce and away shape is a good recipe at any level to anyone

Spark

Global Moderator
He usually does, although it all starts with that forward press he has. I think the bouncers have messed with his head a bit.
yeah i can see he’s trying to press forward, but what happens instead is he kind of just hops on the spot and his weight goes nowhere. it’s not great.

sphynx

U19 Debutant
called him a young master. the first class average might have something to do wit that
A few * effecting that.

In reality his record is only a touch better than Pucovski's from the same no of innings.

Expect the commentary team to call Will the young master in the first test then, being fair and equal and all.

Spikey

A few * effecting that.

In reality his record is only a touch better than Pucovski's from the same no of innings.

Expect the commentary team to call Will the young master in the first test then, being fair and equal and all.
the same commentator in question (Kerry O'Keefe) basically blew a load after 3 deliveries of Green, so yeah, it wouldn't shock me

Spikey

i thought nsw was the only state that didn't have a culture of private school cricketers, and that's all but gone