• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd ODI at Canberra, 2 Dec 2020

aussie tragic

International Captain
Not really familiar with Manuka oval so did a bit of digging

(1) there have been 9 ODIs played here, the last 7 were won by team batting first

(2) last ODI was 4 years ago where Aus made 5/378, beating NZ by 116 runs

(3) Chris Gayle scored 215 here (147 balls) vs Zimbabwe

(4) three of the players in this game have scored hundreds here, Dhawan (126), Finch (109 and 106) and Kohli (106)

(5) Kane Richardson has best bowling figures at this ground with 10-1-68-5 (vs India), while Starc has 3rd best with 8-1-32-4 (vs South Africa)

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
5/68 is Richardson's bowling in a nutshell.

Very much a bat first ground, most chases here have got off to a good start before collapsing. I've attended two ODIs in person (vs SA and NZ) and both times the outfield slowed up dramatically in the evening.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah just got a ticket, Bradman Stand
Have fun man!

I was going to guilt trip you and say I would've gone with you if you gave me notice, but it would've knocked out my only full week at home for months so maybe not. :laugh:

Spark

Global Moderator
Have fun man!

I was going to guilt trip you and say I would've gone with you if you gave me notice, but it would've knocked out my only full week at home for months so maybe not. :laugh:
Tbf I literally only made up my mind today that I was going to go

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Have fun man!

Use the time saved on not travelling to Canberra to work on the sim, ****.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I wish to see a lot of the younger guys get a go and a bit more balance in the side. Lets see if our guys can swing that.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Guessing only Wade in for Warner and Abbott in for Cummins.

Pretty sure Green will then play T20 though as they rest the Test players to give them time to adjust