• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

34th Match - West Indies v India

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
For those watching - has Dhoni struggled to put bat on ball so far or is he genuinely defensive? He needs to redeem himself in last 5 overs.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Holder giving Braithwaite a t20 four over spell with the ball lol. I guess he's mainly in the team now to biff more runs like last time

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dhoni's literally playing the exact innings he's played so often over the last few years. Slow the innings down to a crawl, hit a few 4s towards the end to bring his strike rate up to something which looks acceptable (but actually isn't in the period of the innings he's batted) and his stats will not suffer. Good on him.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
This is why I think Dhoni shouldn't be at number 6 these days. I think he'll do a better job than Shankar at no. 4. Rohit Sharma says Dhoni should bat at no. 4 and I'm not surprised as Rohit knows much more than Kohli about captaincy.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is why I think Dhoni shouldn't be at number 6 these days. I think he'll do a better job than Shankar at no. 4. Rohit Sharma says Dhoni should bat at no. 4 and I'm not surprised as Rohit knows much more than Kohli about captaincy.
Dhoni is rubbish at rotating the strike. I don't think he'd make a much better number 4 than a 6.