• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

33rd Match - England v Bangladesh (9th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

viriya

International Captain
Yea it will be a Bangla choke if they lose now imo. Or I guess Root/Buttler would have to play a great innings.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I have two hours of conference calls now, I best go on mute so nobody can hear me crying/yelping with delight, see how we go

Oh btw. Jono. Die.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
omfg, Bangladesh's game to lose now!
Which is where it starts getting tough. Now the onus on Bangers to not **** this up.

I predict the pendulum to swing several more times and both these **** teams attempt to shoot themselves in the foot and one team will hilariously stumble over the finish.

Zinzan

Nice gas from Taskin.

Perhaps the Bang vs. NZ game may not quite be the trashing I was thinking after all...

Just feel we'll really be up mentally for that one.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Look on the bright side, at least England only get to be potentially humiliated once (?) more during this WC

SOLID MATTIC

Cricket Spectator
^^ You underestimate England's ability to **** things up for themselves. Bangla don't even have to bowl all that well, just keep things reasonably tight and take the pace of the ball. England are more than capable of strangling themselves to death in the middle/late overs.
Cmon, that was only part of post that wasn't right and that is only part some of you guys are focusing on, everything else has fallen pretty much into place.
Horrible shot from Taylor, this could get messy if these two don't at least put something on.

Zinzan

Should Bangers keep attacking here or start concentrating on the putting on the squeeze?

Flem274*

123/5
Bell has gotta go after this world cup. He's not even dire, he's just so painfully middling. His sedate 40s symbolise English ODI mediocrity.

It's the Root #3 Taylor #4 Buttler #6 era

Athlai

Not Terrible
A cricsimmer brought this to my attention, we're 31 overs in, with 20 overs of Bangladesh pace having being bowled. 13 from genuine fast bowlers.

They have bowled no wides, and zero no balls.