• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

30 Test hundreds

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Current list:

Smith 27
Kohli 27
Williamson 24
Warner 24
Root 23
Taylor 19
Azhar 18
Pujara 18

Man how badly has Pujara fallen off the pace in the last three years. Big 4 *should* get there, I think you can write-off everyone else though.

_Ed_

Current list:

Smith 27
Kohli 27
Williamson 24
Warner 24
Root 23
Taylor 19
Azhar 18
Pujara 18

Man how badly has Pujara fallen off the pace in the last three years. Big 4 *should* get there, I think you can write-off everyone else though.
As an ever-pessimistic NZ fan, Williamson's chronic elbow issue is a concern here.

Burner

International Regular
Feels like it has been a long time since either a Kohli or Smith century. I would have pencilled them in for 40 centuries, but now maybe not so much.

TheJediBrah

Feels like it has been a long time since either a Kohli or Smith century. I would have pencilled them in for 40 centuries, but now maybe not so much.
Smith has been hurt in this regard by moving to no. 4 and Marnus existing. Seems he is nearly always coming in at 2-150+ these days and it doesn't suit him. Does his best when he comes in as early as possible.

Gob

International Coach
Smith has been hurt in this regard by moving to no. 4 and Marnus existing. Seems he is nearly always coming in at 2-150+ these days and it doesn't suit him. Does his best when he comes in as early as possible.
Yeah Marnus stole his runs

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Joe is my favourite England player. This is a big year for his career. Needs to get some big runs to keep is personal records looking good. A few years ago he averaged 52 and now it’s down to 47. 47 is still the highest England average in the last 50 years. But I really hoped he would be englands first man to average 50. Every other country has someone who averages over 50 with the bat and under 25 with he ball. It’s so annoying for us england fans.
He was having an amazing 2021. Won’t surprise me if he’s back down near 47 by the end of this series though.

Since Barrington, England’s last batsman to average 50, here are the totals for other countries.

Australia - 7* (9)
India - 4* (5)
New Zealand - 0* (1)
Pakistan - 3
South Africa - 3
Sri Lanka - 1
West Indies - 5
Zimbabwe - 1

ma1978

International 12th Man
Kohli, Root and Smith get there.

NZ is playing a lot of tests but I think Kane’s cooked injury wise.

Think it will be a while before anyone else gets there. I think the noughties belied what a hard achievement this is.

Maybe Marnus but don’t see anyone else playing today get there

I suppose Shubman Gill is young enough but he doesn’t have a single one

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't think marnus will get there, hes 26 going on 27 and has missed alot of tests in his recent purple patch over the past 2 years. If he had toured SA and bang and gotten to 9-10 atm would be a different story.

Gob

International Coach
Don't think marnus will get there, hes 26 going on 27 and has missed alot of tests in his recent purple patch over the past 2 years. If he had toured SA and bang and gotten to 9-10 atm would be a different story.
He is going to absolutely plunder the next 4 to 5 years tbh.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Bump.

Root going nuts scoring 100s for fun and has to be favourite to get there first:

27 - Root, Kohli, and Smith
24 - Warner and Williamson
19 - Azhar Ali
18 - Pujara
14 - Karunaratne

Last edited:

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Bump.

Root going nuts scoring 100s for fun and has to be favourite to get there first:

27 - Root, Kohli, and Smith
24 - Warner and Williamson
19 - Azhar Ali
18 - Pujara
14 - Karunaratne
Mathews 13, and recently has revived his career. Most probably will end up with 20. Averages 46 though. Chandimal on 12 and has about six seasons left in him. Once again likely to end up with 20. Ditto Karunarathne.

If Pathum Nissanka keeps himself fit. there is an outright chance that he will end up with 25 tons.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Mathews 13, and recently has revived his career. Most probably will end up with 20. Averages 46 though. Chandimal on 12 and has about six seasons left in him. Once again likely to end up with 20. Ditto Karunarathne.

If Pathum Nissanka keeps himself fit. there is an outright chance that he will end up with 25 tons.
I rate Angelo Mathews but it is a LONG way from 13 to 20. Ross Taylor got stuck (on finished) on 19 and Mathews is 35 now.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
I rate Angelo Mathews but it is a LONG way from 13 to 20. Ross Taylor got stuck (on finished) on 19 and Mathews is 35 now.
He has rediscovered himself as a successful grafter, most likely after losing his reflexes. He has been scoring heavily in last two years. Chandimal however might lose it in heaps and may crash out even before 35.