• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3 Nations Draft

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
3. @trundler
2. Pothas
1. KingKallis

Round 5 Order

1. CricAddict
2. Fuller Pilch
3. JOJOXI
4. Silver Silva
5. howitzer
6. Teuton
7. atariaxi
8. mr_mister
9. Line and Length
10. trundler
11. Himannv
12. AndyZaltzHair
13. KingKallis
14. AndrewB
15. capt_Luffy
16. Pothas
17. Bitmap

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Damn, this randomiser really doesn't likes me....
Ill be honest i don't check anything , just put the raw list in and randomize . Ill randomize twice on the next go however it works . I use random . org . If there is another preferred randomizer ill try that maybe ?

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ill be honest i don't check anything , just put the raw list in and randomize . Ill randomize twice on the next go however it works . I use random . org . If there is another preferred randomizer ill try that maybe ?
No that's completely fine, you don't need to do it twice. Luffy is just venting rather than insinuating anything

capt_Luffy

International Debutant
Yeah, it's not really any big deal. Going later also has it's own upsides. No need to worry about it.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes, you can try mind randomizer. It is the process of you putting up the list on your own with those who you like at the top and those you hate pushed to bottom.

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
HimannvKingkallisCricAddictatariaxiatrundlercapt_LuffyPothasBitmapLine and Length
Joel Garner(WI)Richard Hadlee(NZ)Viv Richards(WI)Muttiah Muralitharan (SL).Dale Steyn(SA)Sydney Barnes (Eng)Shane Warne (Aus)Wasim Akram (Pak)Garfield Sobers (WI)
Keith Miller(AUS)Ray Lindwall(AUS)Allan Donald(SA)Shaun Pollock(SA)Allan Davidson(AUS)Brian Lara (WI)Dennis Lillee (Aus)Waqar Younis (Pak)Andy Roberts(WI)
Kagiso Rabada(SA)Bill O'Reilly(AUS)Ravichandran Ashwin(IND)Aubrey Faulkner (SA)Herbert Sutcliffe(ENG)Mike Procter (SA)Steve Smith(AUS)Ricky Ponting (Aus)Graeme Smith(SA)
Steve Waugh(AUS)Clyde Walcott(WI)Kumar Sangakkara (SL)Barry Richards(SA)Everton Weekes (WI)Gordon Greenidge(WI)
mr_misterhowitzerAndyZaltzHairJOJOXIFuller PilchAndrew BSilver SilvaTeuton
Len Hutton (Eng)Sachin Tendulkar (Ind)Curtly Ambrose (WI)Imran Khan (Pak)Malcolm Marshall (WI)Jack Hobbs(Eng)Jacques Kallis(SA)Glenn McGrath (Aus)
Fred Trueman (Eng)Sunil Gavaskar(IND)Michael Holding (WI)Greg Chappell(AUS)Wally Hammond(ENG)Pat Cummins(AUS)Jasprit Bumrah(IND)Adam Gilchrist(AUS)
Jim Laker (Eng)Ian Botham (Eng)George Headley (WI)Bob Simpson(AUS)Hedley Verity (Eng)Allan Border(AUS)Graeme Pollock(SA)Ken Barrington(ENG)
Denis Compton(ENG)Courtney Walsh (WI)Victor Trumper (Aus)Javed Miandad(PAK)Jimmy Anderson(ENG)Frank Tyson(ENG)Kapil Dev(IND)Clarrie Grimmett(AUS)

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Ok so nations is still wide open with only 6 drafters completing their 3 allotted nation slots with 9 on 2 and there is 2 drafters that selected from 1 nation only .

The most preferred nations is Australia and West Indies on 9 with South Africa on 8 and England on 7 .

Still a lot of strategy left in this draft .

EnglandAustraliaIndiaWest IndiesSouth-AfricaPakistanNew ZealandBangladeshZimbabweSri-Lanka
Himannvxxx
Kingkallisxx
CricAddictxxx
atariaxiaxx
trundlerxxx
capt_Luffyxxx
Pothasx
Bitmapxxx
Line and Lengthxx
mr_misterx
howitzerxxx
AndyZaltzHairxx
JOJOXIxx
Fuller Pilchxx
Andrew Bxx
Silver Silvaxx
Teutonxx

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Doesn't feel restrictive enough with 3 nations each
There still a lot of picks left in this draft , 122 Cricketers to be precise with this only finishing round 4 now . I am actually very interested in how this will play out as some nations will be saturated and there is a lot of strategy involved IMO . We should start making this conclusion by round 9 Imo .