• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3 Nations Draft

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Exalted Greeting Drafters

After poll results the preferred draft is a 3 Nations draft .

Simple rules :
Can only select an all time test 11 from 3 Nations .
No Bradman
12 Hour time outs for the first round and 8 Hours each round thereafter
If drafter times out next drafter can select and order continues , drafter who timed out will need to catch up .
Order will be randomized for round 1,3,5,7,9 and rounds 2,4,6,8,10 will be the reverse order of the round before it. Round 11 will be confirmed later in draft .
You can select early if the drafters before you have selected 3 nations already and the cricketer your drafting is not from that nation .
Cricketer with dual nationality (Played for 2 nations) is allowed . They need to have a cap for the nation selected .

Sigh up will close Sunday Midnight with first round starting Monday the 18th 8:30 GMT Order will be provided just before start on Monday thus 12 Hour timeouts for first round .

Courtesy
Please add the nationality of cricketer your drafting for ease of administration
Please @ the next drafter when you have selected your draft pick
All in the name of fun , so don't be the sour grape
Draft host will not be participating do to fairness and first time host . Please be patient with me and any advise is welcome .

1) Himannv
2) Kingkallis
3) CricAddict
4) atariaxia
5) trundler
6) capt_Luffy
7) Pothas
8) Bitmap
9) Line and Length
10) mr_mister
11) howitzer
12) AndyZaltzHair
13) JOJOXI
14) Fuller Pilch
15)
16)
17)
18)

Last edited:

ataraxia

International Coach
In.

And as I wrote before CricAddict posted the same (I got distracted), feel free to participate yourself if you want to. It won't really disrupt the sanctity of the draft to do so. But your choice obvs.