• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3 Nations Draft

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Really sorry for the delay . My plan was always to open round 11 as a free for all due to the fact that i can get messy with nations etc so ill stick with that . Open round starting 12:00 06/04/24 . 20 hours 49 min from now .

howitzer

State Vice-Captain
Really sorry for the delay . My plan was always to open round 11 as a free for all due to the fact that i can get messy with nations etc so ill stick with that . Open round starting 12:00 06/04/24 . 20 hours 49 min from now .
Have to make sure all the round 10s are done by then for that to work.

kingkallis

International Coach
The wicketkeeper batsman whose triple hundred is rated ahead of Dons & Laras & Huttons & Sobers - Brendon McCullum to keep wickets for my team

Bitmap

State Regular
EnglandAustraliaIndiaWest IndiesSouth-AfricaPakistanNew ZealandBangladeshZimbabweSri-Lanka
Himannvxxx
Kingkallisxxx
CricAddictxxx
ataraxiaxxx
trundlerxxx
capt_Luffyxxx
Pothasxxx
Bitmapxxx
Line and Lengthxxx
mr_misterxxx
howitzerxxx
AndyZaltzHairxxx
JOJOXIxxx
Fuller Pilchxxx
Andrew Bxxx
Silver Silvaxxx
Teutonxxx

ataraxia

International Coach
I suppose I get Jayawardene then.

1 Bill Lawry / (Australia)
2 Justin Langer / (Australia)
3 Kumar Sangakkara / (Sri Lanka)
4 Mahela Jayawardene / (Sri Lanka)
5 Mike Hussey / (Australia)
6 Aubrey Faulkner / o (South Africa)
7 John Waite + / (South Africa)
8 Shaun Pollock o / (South Africa)
9 Peter Pollock o / (South Africa)
10 Muttiah Muralitharan o (Sri Lanka)
11 Neil Adcock o (South Africa)

Familiar 3/4 combo and a familiar 8/9 combo.

I'm ecstatic that my plan to pick Murali and then ideally both have a late pick of Sangakkara and be able to nab Jayawardene right at the end worked out. But I'm miffed I couldn't make more of it. Selections really got slim towards the end of the draft, after it was looking amazing 4 picks in.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I suppose I get Jayawardene then.

1 Bill Lawry / (Australia)
2 Justin Langer / (Australia)
3 Kumar Sangakkara / (Sri Lanka)
4 Mahela Jayawardene / (Sri Lanka)
5 Mike Hussey / (Australia)
6 Aubrey Faulkner / o (South Africa)
7 John Waite + / (South Africa)
8 Shaun Pollock o / (South Africa)
9 Peter Pollock o / (South Africa)
10 Muttiah Muralitharan o (Sri Lanka)
11 Neil Adcock o (South Africa)

Familiar 3/4 combo and a familiar 8/9 combo.

I'm ecstatic that my plan to pick Murali and then ideally both have a late pick of Sangakkara and be able to nab Jayawardene right at the end worked out. But I'm miffed I couldn't make more of it. Selections really got slim towards the end of the draft, after it was looking amazing 4 picks in.
Still worked out pretty well. I was planning on ruining it for you by picking Sangakkara but you just picked him just before me.