• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3 Nations Draft

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I recall seeing him play in some sort of veterans' game at the WACA (Centenary Test 10 year anniversary?? - I have a programme buried away somewhere). Willis was wired for sound and ran in with his shirt untucked and the microphone aerial flapping behind him. He was described as looking like a demented doctor running around with a stethescope flying about.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Willis is clear. Quite underrated here. Has a better record than the second tier West Indians but usually picked later for some reason. Maybe just doesn't have the cachet.
Yes. He is quite underrated here. Has a good record and also led the bowling well for quite a few years.

Himannv

International Coach
I think the second tier West Indian quicks get selected because at that point most people are looking for a third seamer and all of them are ideal because they have a bit of a mean streak that adds a dimension to the first two Rolls Royce types.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Going to take me a while but now thinking I might go back and make a tally of players I have picked most in drafts (doing a bit day by day) although unsure whether to include auction-style drafts as is that particularly reflective of players I like to pick?

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Going to take me a while but now thinking I might go back and make a tally of players I have picked most in drafts (doing a bit day by day) although unsure whether to include auction-style drafts as is that particularly reflective of players I like to pick?
On that same topic - is it worth me tagging a mod in the cricket drafts that haven't been moved to the specific Forum-games sub-category or would that be treated as spam/nuisance-posting (not sure if they've just been missed or it was just decided its not worth moving these drafts into the new folder but as I am likely going to keep a list - happy to either tag a mod or PM a mod if this is deemed useful (@Magrat Garlick?)