• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test at the MCG, Melbourne, 26 Dec - 30 Dec 2020

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
If the ball hits the sticker that's flapping out from Gill's bat on the way to the keeper, that's out right?
Yep. Can’t see the angle that works for it to happen, but it’s out.

Who’s the next fit seamer to come in for Yadav? Siraj has been seriously impressive this match for me.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yep. Can’t see the angle that works for it to happen, but it’s out.

Who’s the next fit seamer to come in for Yadav? Siraj has been seriously impressive this match for me.
I asked in the other thread, and apparently, Saini is the only one. Which I am not excited about. Maybe they'll go with only two pace bowlers...(which is also not a good idea).

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I asked in the other thread, and apparently, Saina is the only one. Which I am not excited about. Maybe they'll go with only two pace bowlers...(which is also not a good idea).
I’m guessing the ODI squad will have gone home, and there’s quarantine bubbles keeping you from flying anyone else in? Has Natarajan got anything of a red-ball record / are there any other cabs on the rank for India at A-team level or would we be back to the good old wheel of mediocrity?