• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test at Adelaide - 16 to 20 Dec

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Again this short pitch half track filth. It didn't work in this first innings why will it now especially when it's not even bowled with any sort of purpose.

Stokes bowling is reminding me of the Ahmedabad test where pant and Sundar put on that partnership.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Come back out after lunch, slog 80 odd from 15-20 overs, set England a target of 450 In 4 and a bit sessions IMO.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
this england squad has the worst spin depth of any non asian nation in the history of test cricket.

not even 1 spinner who can make it into the Xi. thats scary bad. even moeen ali times was manageable.
No, NZ has had much worse spin depth than this at times. Can't comment for South Africa, Zimbabwe, Windies, or Ireland.

Last edited:

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Green just looks in his own head about his technique at the moment, no sense of being in the present and playing the ball. Clearly doesn't trust it

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Waugh suggesting Tymal Mills play. Guha tells Waugh what everyone has known for the last 6 years, which is that Mills physically can't play FC cricket.
I'm presuming he said that for the effect of left arm variation. I feel like that's massively overblown. If you pick Anderson Broad Wood/Robinson and Stokes in the right conditions they'll do a great job. Fair nixture of swing pace and bounce