• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test at Adelaide - 16 to 20 Dec

Number 11

State 12th Man
I'm honestly surprised that Harris had struggled at test level opening in Aus. County returns are Roy esque unless he's in the middle order but he's been a level above in the shield for the past few seasons.
I think he's a far bit better than test average of 20 from 11 test indicates. Problems are in large part mental, has been totally psyched out in tests. Absolute shot duck

Spark

Global Moderator
flat out impossible to see the ball from here after the ball is released here, at least when stokes is bowling. more or less guessing what was bowled purely on the shot played.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What is this field for Warner with Stokes on when the ball is zipping around off the deck?

ashley bach

International Captain
anyone who can'r watch the test, google guerilla cricket.
good radio commentary, great laugh and entertaining.
there's no barriers with language, sounds weird hearing swearing but yeah lots of fun.

thierry henry

International Coach
How many times can you call a bloke a ‘serious competitor’ when the whole world knows he’s at his most aggressive against blokes backing away with their hands up saying ‘please don’t hit me’