• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

viriya

International Captain
We were not ****ed when Kohli got out. We are now after 2 other wickets have also fallen. Why do you not get this?
India have never chased such a huge amount of runs when they lose wickets early. Considering the added pressure of a WC knockout, they were ****ed.

Flem274*

123/5
dhawan's knock still helping india out. despite rahane's strike rate india are still well placed runs wise (much less so wickets wise ofc)

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
they don't have the icing in the hut for the 35th over. it's these two with ashwin/jadeja cameos at the end. they have to knock it around for ten then throw the dice.
Yeah, exactly why we need Dhoni to come in at the Rohit wicket. He can hold things down and knock it around. And we would've had Rahane for the end. He can't defend for ****.

Shady Slim

International Coach
i'm new however in the time i've been here viriya strikes me as the kind of guy who thinks sport is won with data on computers and would have thought the 438 would be as impossible as pigs flying because it hadn't actually been done before

maybe it is time to go for the english coaching job

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i'm new however in the time i've been here viriya strikes me as the kind of guy who thinks sport is won with data on computers and would have thought the 438 would be as impossible as pigs flying because it hadn't actually been done before

maybe it is time to go for the english coaching job
Reminds me of a website that I think you should see.

cnerd123

likes this
4 wickets
4 soft dismisalls

Disappointing.

Expected a lot better from the top 3 and Raina. This has been soft. A month of good work all undone.