• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

viriya

International Captain
That was still a **** post no matter what. Us losing wickets doesn't make that post any less rubbish.
Truth hurts. India needed the set batsman to hang around and get a steady ton so after 30 overs they could go for it. Instead Dhawan thought he had to win at the 13th over vs Hazlewood.

ajdude

International Coach
ca twitter the first imo
think that was actually the amateur 'Aussie Cricket Scores' page i for some reason follow on facebook

ajdude to comment
yeah it's a funny one, someone talks to you about a serious topic and you're all grammatically correct. but as soon as someone even dares to mention 7th ODI: India vs Australia at Bangalore then it all goes out the window

Spark

Global Moderator
think that was actually the amateur 'Aussie Cricket Scores' page i for some reason follow on facebook

yeah it's a funny one, someone talks to you about a serious topic and you're all grammatically correct. but as soon as someone even dares to mention 7th ODI: India vs Australia at Bangalore then it all goes out the window
hey i think my grammar is fine, it's just that pressing the shift key at the same time as another key is hard work, man

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so good

ajdude

International Coach
hey i think my grammar is fine, it's just that pressing the shift key at the same time as another key is hard work, man
i thought grammar is just using the shift key occasionally anyway?

ftr i am known to de-autocapitalise the letter 'i' on my iphone