• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Match - West Indies v Pakistan at Trent Bridge

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Riaz goes at 8.5+, Shaheen too. Hetmeyer will come off. West Indies will get to about 340 and Pakistan lose by 40 odd.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Very important game for two teams ranked outside the top four, but who are still realistic chances of making the semis if they have very good tournaments. Winner will be on track while the loser will have a very hard time and need to knock over several of the top teams to make it.

smash84

The Tiger King
if the warm up games are anything to go by then WI will absolutely crush Pakistan.

Or rain might save the day.

I hope it doesn't rain. I am going to this match well that's the other thing that I haven't got my ticket and people are telling I'll have to get it from the ground which means its gonna be a long Friday for me.

Borges

International Regular
if the warm up games are anything to go by then WI will absolutely crush Pakistan.
Warm up games are not anything to go by. Only a few of the most jingoistic posters here have been going wild about these warm ups.

It is going to an intriguing contest, this Pakistan vs West Indies game. Could turn out to be one of the better games of this World Cup.