• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

27th Match - Bangladesh v Scotland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've never seen a bowled quite like that one. But Scotland will take it!

viriya

International Captain
Good to see Bangladesh showing some confidence with the bat for once. Now that I said that the epic choke is to come I guess.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This is such a flat wicket man. Bangladesh in a good position but nicely setup for a thrilling end.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
" Tamim becomes the highest individual scorer for Bangladesh in a World Cup match with a cover drive that puts him up at 88, beating Mohammed Ashraful's mark of 87 against South Africa in that famous victory for Bangladesh"

Jesus Christ.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just got in...what happened?
The batsman backed away to the leg side to give himself some room, the bowler followed him, the ball hit his foot and bounced off at almost a 45-degree angle to hit the stumps.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Selfish reasons & nothing else.

As the commentators pointed out the non-striker was probably just as guilty for not telling him to gtfo..
Baz tends to have a different take. If you're a top order batsman and you think it might be not out, you review. According to the black caps.

That doesn't make sense to me as in tight games lower order wickets can be damn valuable too.

Plus. That was just plumb.