• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2024 Ranking of Bowlers Poll

ma1978

International 12th Man
7th best pacer is a good spot for wasim. He doesn't have a strong case to be ranked ahead of the guys voted over him.
he has a case to be ranked above most of them, but each one of them has an equally good case to be ranked above him. At that level, it comes down far more to personal preference than objective fact. For me, he’s top four.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
he has a case to be ranked above most of them, but each one of them has an equally good case to be ranked above him. At that level, it comes down far more to personal preference than objective fact. For me, he’s top four.
I'm listening.