• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2023-24 Australian domestic cricket season

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see Konstas make a few. I see Mad Dog missed out but he might be a bolter for the test opening spot vs India if he has a good early Shield season and Smith is moved back to four. Been pretty solid for the filth in that role since taking it on

Spark

Global Moderator
Yup, the only ones I've seen are 143-144.

Anyway, here's Balkin for your viewing interest.
Randomly scrolled through this to try and see if he bowled from the other end (for the behind-the-arm camera angle), casually saw a hattrick instead

EDIT: Four in the over! That guy definitely is trundling in and sending it down at 130km/h max lol.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Randomly scrolled through this to try and see if he bowled from the other end (for the behind-the-arm camera angle), casually saw a hattrick instead

EDIT: Four in the over! That guy definitely is trundling in and sending it down at 130km/h max lol.
timestamp?

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Really feel like the main impediment at this stage is his batting position. Certainly starting to get that "too good for this level" sense to him.
I’m surprised CA haven’t stepped in already

Do we have any A tours planned this year btw?

social

All rounder

Not a bad cricketer but not quick

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it's becoming crystal clear that the only team that should be awarded the shield this year is NSW

Starfighter

Checked a few weeks ago. Didn't find anything
Has it ever been a hit priority for CA? Most of the A games I can remember are teams touring here, usually for white ball. We badly need A and u19 tours to India or SL because no-one is going to face any spin otherwise.

Jarquis

Just spotted two of the hatty wickets were the U19 captain and Max Bryant :laugh:

Good catch for the 3rd tbf.

Last edited:

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Vidler was clocked at 144 in the heat nets from what I've heard, don't know how accurate that is or if that's the pace he's bowling at in a FC game.

social

Vidler was clocked at 144 in the heat nets from what I've heard, don't know how accurate that is or if that's the pace he's bowling at in a FC game.
Nah

Heat nets are Queensland Cricket at Albion

Promising young bowler but there’s quicker guys in Brisbane Premier grade and Sully is the only one who regularly touches 140s atm

Remember that Lance Morris is supposed to be lightning and he’s rarely hit 144 in a televised game

Kraken

International 12th Man
Really feel like the main impediment at this stage is his batting position. Certainly starting to get that "too good for this level" sense to him.
yeah its absolutely wild he's batting 6 with ****ing Gilkes and Henriques above him