• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It did quite a bit early, particularly in the air, but nipped around a little too. The odd one is still nibbling off the seam today.
Shock, day 1 session 1 in England it does a bit then flattens out later on. Not doing anywhere near as much now bar the odd really good one from Pattinson who has bowled beautifully.

Spark

Global Moderator
I genuinely do not get how Lyon hasn't gotten a wicket here. Feels like he's been on the verge every over.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Well I guess Sid's picked primarily as a batsman anyway. :ph34r:

50 for Burns. Not a chance less knock, but he's still there. Prove me wrong and double it, son.

91Jmay

International Coach
Really good that from Raarrryyy. Rode his luck (to say the least) against gollum but played some nice shots as well.