• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Title can be updated when teams are decided.

We are so going to loose to Pakistan. They are playing well.

Burner

International Regular
Lose. Rookie mistake.

Unless you mean loose fielding in cricket, praying mantis style.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think I've seen a single India fan even entertain the possibility they might lose to Bangladesh. God it would be sweet if they do.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think I've seen a single India fan even entertain the possibility they might lose to Bangladesh. God it would be sweet if they do.
That would be the 5th upset?

India v SL
Ban v NZ
Pak v SA
Pak v Eng (if they win today ofc)

Compared to the matches that went in the way everyone thought they would

India v Pak
Eng v Ban
SA v SL

Been a good tournament despite the rain.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Pak can have this win. It's not The Streak. The CT means ****all to the Ind-Pak rivalry since they've beaten us before in the tournament twice.

vcs

Would suck to lose to Pakistan in a final.

Their bowling in the middle overs is so impressive though. Would be hard not to be happy for them if they won this tournament.

Also, their (enforced?) changes since the thrashing to India should be a big wakeup call to their selectors to look past the tried and tested failures. Fakhar, Junaid have been excellent. Enough of Shehzad, Riaz etc. please.

smash84

The Tiger King
There is no way Pakistan are winning a final against india.

The final is about who handles pressure better. There is no contest between the mental toughness of the Indian side and this Pakistan side.

Across all formats India are probably the 2nd toughest side mentally and quite close to Australia in that regard which is why they win when the pressure is on. Its a battle of who crumbles first and its usually their opponents who disintegrate first.

burr

State Vice-Captain
If Pakistan ended their dismal run against India and beat them it would be oh so glorious.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There is no way Pakistan are winning a final against india.

The final is about who handles pressure better. There is no contest between the mental toughness of the Indian side and this Pakistan side.

Across all formats India are probably the 2nd toughest side mentally and quite close to Australia in that regard which is why they win when the pressure is on. Its a battle of who crumbles first and its usually their opponents who disintegrate first.
Is Gambhiring just your go to mode in life or is it only for CW?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I remember in the 90s the opposite was the case. Pak was full of great players who can handle pressure extremely well. And we had Sachin and those other guys. :laugh: