• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Out of curiosity is Trump popular in India?

In Europe and the UK his approval numbers are very bad.
The same right winger friends of mine love him because they believe Trump will "give it" to Pakistan. What exactly "it" is I haven't the faintest clue.

Niall

International Coach
The same right winger friends of mine love him because they believe Trump will "give it" to Pakistan. What exactly "it" is I haven't the faintest clue.
Yeah I remember reading somewhere where the travel/Muslim ban was announced, some of those people were getting all excited as they thought Pakistan was on the list.:mellow:

Teja.

Global Moderator

Not really.

80% of the population don't know who he is/only know exactly who he is for a ver good reason, they've got more important things to worry about then intellectual masturbation about world politics.

Out of the remaining 20%, the social media kids, 15% whether left or right hate him because he might **** with their masters visas.

The remaining 5% are the delusional far right frustrated indian types who will support hitler if they believe it gets a raise out of the moderates even though hitler would've gassed both parties.

Last edited:

vcs

There were some far-right Hindu Nationalist parties who celebrated his election. They thought he was great with his "tough, anti-Islam" rhetoric. Held pujas and stuff IIRC.

OverratedSanity

Not really.

80% of the population don't know who he is/only know exactly who he is for a ver good reason, they've got more important things to worry about then intellectual masturbation about world politics.

Out of the remaining 20%, the social media kids, 15% whether left or right hate him because he might **** with their masters visas.

The remaining 5% are the delusional far right frustrated indian types who will support hitler if he it gets a raise out of the moderates.
The 5 % form the majority of my friend's circle. :(

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
no thanks, we don't want to get into another disastrous war (Especially with a huge neighbor to the east :p)
Lol - do you know I'd quite forgotten that - occasionally I'm blinded by the fact that he played a role in sorting out Northern Ireland, a problem I always thought was intractable

indiaholic

International Captain
On that note there is an enormous contingent of Hitler fans here. I would bet on this being the country where the most copies of Mein Kampf are sold.