• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I feel as though the Indian bowlers are taking a little too much pressure on themselves, they need to accept that this is a batting wicket and that they will go for runs, just keep at it and give no freebies, especially wides. Even if Pakistan get 270-300 it's fine. This is a proper batting wicket.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Azhar Ali has a class mentality, for all his "limited" strokes.

Should have been run out on two occasions though.

**** me, Pakistan have been lucky so far today.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Just switched on..have friends over for lunch and we shall all be watching as they are avid cricket fans..supporters of both sides so going to make a lively afternoons watching. I am supporting the underdog ...:cool:

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Just switched on..have friends over for lunch and we shall all be watching as they are avid cricket fans..supporters of both sides so going to make a lively afternoons watching. I am supporting the underdog ...:cool:
India is the underdog today going by this thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're not even going at 6 an over, calm your ****. They'll collapse in the middle I'm almost certain of it.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Well, that wasn't very good from the Brain. Unless Jaddu and Hardik bowl well this is going to be very ugly.
It's not Gambhiring to say that Pakistan are only a wicket away from a collapse.

This is an outrageously good start though. I doubt even they would've dreamed of this.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Relax guys, our bowlers are just trying to insure that there are enough runs left to get for Kohli to get a 100 after missing out in the last few games.