• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

14th Match - England v Scotland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
Moeen's success in international cricket being limited to performances against Scotland and India just prove he is a perfectly fine minnow basher

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
just proves my point further

thanks for biting though. was hoping to get gimh first.
Listen I'm drunk at eleven on a Sunday which no doubt means the whole week will be hell so why don't you take your face for a ****

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Seriously though this is a great start. No need to do anything stupid. Bell just needs to rotate the strike better.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah it is only Scotland but Moeen just makes me happy. We need this in our cricket team.