• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Pakistan v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
So where does this put Ireland's win over Windies in the grand scheme of things ?:D

Ireland-Zimbabwe becomes a really crucial game now.A win over Zimbabwe and it puts Ireland in the driving seat to qualify for the quarters.And South Africa are gonna hammer Pakistan anyway.

I hope they can seize the opportunity and this is perhaps the biggest push they can get in their quest to become a full-member.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wonder why the WI management decided to drop Bravo and Pollard but not Gayle?
Bravo instigated the player strike. His dumping wasn't performance-related, regardless of the official line.

I think Pollard's dropping was at least partly performance related though, and I think he was dropped while Gayle was spared because they had more depth in his area than Gayle's.

Dissector

International Debutant
I am glad India got its win over Pakistan early, giving Indian fans a few days of joy before the Ireland-WI and WI-Pakistan games put things in perspective.