• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CRISIS POINT reached

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I struggled to work a lot of things out last night, believe me. Being drunk is like...well, you know...

stumpski

International Captain
Haha, just read this through from the start. Odd to see Fiery on here again, as it were; I was talking to him most days on another forum - until today, when he got banned again.

Just poured myself a rum and coke and then found it was cherry coke. Should I see it through? Curious, slightly aniseed flavour but not deeply unpleasant.

And I always imagined that blue WKD would be something akin to bubblegum flavour tbh.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Rum & Coke is a winner, let's be honest

Just got a train. No gypsies tonight. Shame, really.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I suppose some people are extra-sensitive to certain things, but I suspect this sentence would read more accurately as "mixing rather too much cider and rather too much vodka is the worst mistake I've yet to make in my short life" TBH.
Indeed the quantity was the worst bit. Woke up to find I had projective vommited myself a new door poster and witha hang over to boot :sick:

Can tell that you two are southerners going on about all these soft arse drinks IMO :ph34r:
I'm not even English and live in Yorkshire

Langeveldt

Soutie
Nope. While others are drinking lager and whisky I'm unashamedly following ciders with Reefs, Bacardi Breezers etc. Couldn't give a damn TBH, and those I drink with have long since gotten bored of the tired cliches.
TBH I would be happier with a chocolate milkshake, but that would look a bit weird at the bar, so I usually drink Black Lable or Windhoek lager.. Reefs are great but its like drinking Sunny Delight, probably even worse for you than Beer.. Add to that the fact that you look like a bell end drinking it

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I tend not to give a damn about that either by the time I'm onto the stage where I'm drinking Reefs. I do things which are far more of a no-no-when-sober than drinking Reefs by the time I'm at the Reef-drinking stage. One such example below:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I tend not to give a damn about that either by the time I'm onto the stage where I'm drinking Reefs. I do things which are far more of a no-no-when-sober than drinking Reefs by the time I'm at the Reef-drinking stage. One such example below:
I imagine that you're singing, "I aaaam the one and onlyyy". And it's hilarious.