• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Server Move - 26th August

James

Cricket Web Owner
On 26th August (time to be confirmed), we will be retiring our current server and moving to a new server which will involve a period of downtime of between 6 and 24 hours.

There will be many benefits to this move including improved performance, upgrade of back-end software, and a better data centre offering more DDos protection and better remote management.

Rich Twyman, Dave Wilson and I are working around the clock on this to ensure we are as prepared as we can be and to make sure it goes as smoothly as possible.

Please read our Cricket Mail and Fantasy Cricket announcements for further information on these services.

During this downtime, we will be providing regular updates on our Facebook and Twitter feeds, so stay tuned to them for updates on how the move is progressing.

We apologise for the inconvenience this causes all our visitors but it is a step forward and will allow us to provide you all with better services and support moving forward.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Does anyone know of a propeterior in or around Leeds where I might acquire a life, to distract me during this day of unprecedented dullness?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter guys - we'll be updating that every few hours with how its progressing.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I shall be forced to spend the downtime 2:30 am local time onwards asleep. This is unacceptable.