• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I actually considered that question before I applied. In the end though, I came to the conclusion that enjoyment of the forum is not contradictory with being a mod. I love the site or I wouldn’t be on here. I think it’s great that I get the chance to help out on the site when needed and help keep the atmosphere positive.

Thanks everyone for the welcome btw! :) Appreciate the kind words and hope to do a good job.
Good luck with that. :D

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Well the plan was for pasag to completely take over CW and I take over PC, following which we'd join forces (since Muslims and Jews do well together generally) to create PlanetCricketWeb in order to become a giant. Now that saggers has taken early retirement, I'll have to do it all on my own, though this way I get to implement Shari'a law over all of PCW.

I need sleep.
:laugh:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Oh, I think I raised this last time also (when Cal was appointed). It is unfortunate that the subcontinent gets ignored despite quality guys available (yours truly included :ph34r:)
This is payback for turning down John Howard's nomination.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Forgive me if I missed it but has no-one get anything to say about OMG A GIRL MODERATOR

I would say there's no way I'm taking orders from a woman but let's be honest I've been doing it my whole life

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Forgive me if I missed it but has no-one get anything to say about OMG A GIRL MODERATOR

I would say there's no way I'm taking orders from a woman but let's be honest I've been doing it my whole life
Pardon for my ignorance ,But Who????:-O

I pretty much thought that all of these guys were blokes.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Four_or_six is a girl?

I am genuinely surprised.:blink: though i haven't really saw her post much.
I think most people were when they first found out. I don't know if she'll take that as a compliment or an insult but I do mean it in a nice way. :p

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well we all do love Shane Watson but I thought the Luke Wright love gave it away....

Anyway, all excellent appointments.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes the avatar, or perhaps just the fact it has never changed, is what gives it away

Speaking of avatars how come PEWS has a photo of my daughter as his?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So a lady moderator....:naughty:

Nah in all seriousness, good appoinments, and lets hope they're quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.