• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Change Username

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
How do you know what that tastes like? Or rather how does who you heard it from know? Hmmm................

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
In truth, not expecting it as I don't have a good reason but would appreciate to have my username changed to FBI.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Sedat Sir
Paul Hopgood
Mil Hanna
Alex Ischenko
Earl Spalding
Darren Kowal

Any of the above would be fine by me.

archie mac

International Coach
When I first joined I mispelt archie mac, but luckily an email got it fixed up, I imagine that was James:unsure:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Think kweek was originally kwek or is it the other way round, hell it might even be in this thread that he made the request

edit - cameron mentioned it in the second post, LOL

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Aye, Tarique was initially kwek and is now Kweek.

Well, actually TBF he was initially Kweek1, then created a new account as kwek, then had it changed to Kweek.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
If it's possible James, I'd really like to change my ID to "Fenikkusu no Ikki".

ADD: I also sent an email, in the event that would help.