• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
James
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi James, hope you and the missus are well. Just wondering what the policy on username changes is?
    Hi James, hope you and the missus are well. Just wondering what the policy on username changes is?
    Hi James, no big deal, but think my join dates was before 2013 (2013 is shown on my avatar bit)
    Whats the difference between a profile infraction and a normal one?
    Thank you for your message. I just found it. I'm sure you must be referring to the link to Wiziwig I posted, and which was removed. I did not know this was an illegal site. My apologies. It won't happen again, unless, which I trust is unlikely, I should do so in ignorance. I will certainly be more cautious for the future.
    Hi James, RE: that ICC 2005 thread you just closed. I believe it is available as freeware, so there wasn't any discussion of illegal goings on etc...
    Hi James,

Just wondered if you had seen the new Google announcement regarding Certified Adsense partners AdSense ? Google Ads. Thought this maybe of interest to you as you are running paid adverts. Let me know if this of interest and I will get some more details for you. Thanks Gem
    Thanks for that James. It doesn't sound like an ideal situation for us even though she's very competitive.
    Hi James, I wanted to run something by you regarding google ads. The Mrs has a photography business site and she got an offer in the mail from google. I don't think she gets too many unique visitors (not that I'd know how to check) but I was wondering if you could advise on whether it's worth signing up for a small business website that acts as a portfolio more than anything.
    Ahh gotcha. I don't really check my emails at all tbh, only time I do is for confirming a registration for a forum or something similar. I'll just have to keep my eye on it, thanks.
    Just letting you know that I had no idea I even received warnings/an infraction until last night when I checked my emails for the first time in a few months, otherwise I might've posted differently. Is there any way that warnings/infractions can be made aware to a user through the notification system?
    Hey James, I have a name change request too. Can you change it to ankitj? Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…