• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had hoped for 50 tbh, but Brisbane probably done now if Reynolds is gone for the year. Don’t like seeing anyone injured but hopefully they completely die in the arse.

Kraken

International 12th Man
Tonight was a very very good night SuperCoach wise (not tipping wise but you can’t win them all)

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
How about that flick on the inside from Whitehead after the intercept? Plus two tries. Nice stuff

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Up 20-0 at home in poor conditions and a man in the bin for the Raiders, that has to be one of the biggest chokes of all time from Manly at Brookvale.
I have to apologise to Manly. I tipped them.

Same with the Broncos, although it's win/win there.

Last edited:

Kraken

International 12th Man
cashed in on ezra today and the bloke i’m up against has got AReyn

draft comp with mates ftr how about yourself
yeah nice haha
I’m only doing classic atm, keen to get into a draft comp next yr tho
I have gus c and may who both tonned up last night so cheering

Shady Slim

International Coach
not gonna say kasey badger was perfect today, there were some dud calls that went both ways (a couple of duds from the bunker too might i add)

but **** me the players really treat the female refs with more disrespect than they treat the male refs

ashley bach

International Captain
Those were some crazy games tonight. Big shame the drizzle got across the line.
Dolphins really enjoyed the return of Felise Kaufusi, the guy just has a monumental physical appearance on the park.
Lucky to get home in the end with Trai Fuller squandering four bombs which led to a ton of points. He's an incredible talent but he has a lot of work
to do under the high ball. Wouldn't be surprised if his entire week is practice under the bomb.

Kraken

International 12th Man
not gonna say kasey badger was perfect today, there were some dud calls that went both ways (a couple of duds from the bunker too might i add)

but **** me the players really treat the female refs with more disrespect than they treat the male refs
I don’t disagree that they’re more disrespectful , but Kasey in particular has been terrible all season. Seems to have a real issue with too many penalties and stoppages (and yesterday not sending Sezer to the bin for the hip drop)

Shady Slim

International Coach
I don’t disagree that they’re more disrespectful , but Kasey in particular has been terrible all season. Seems to have a real issue with too many penalties and stoppages (and yesterday not sending Sezer to the bin for the hip drop)
yeah she wasn’t great yesterday, sezer should have taken a seat and naden probably should have too (albeit these are just as much on the bunker as they are her tbf), there were some other iffy calls too but it felt like bateman especially was in her face every other minute, being at the game, it was just really odd

klemmer obvs the exception not the rule in going above and beyond to be an angry flog

Flem274*

123/5
Not getting much enjoyment out of this losing streak.
We are very bad atm.

Normally I'd be lolling at this silly sport not giving that a penalty try, but I'm distracted by how hard we suck despite having a roster bordering on salary sombrero territory.