• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
I'm guessing you're in your early Swann era. Just wait till you've done 20 Tests with him and been through all his 'funny' accents, boy does he become nauseating.

PS He blocked me on Twitter many years ago after I called him an 'attention seeking ****' for giving away spoilers in Breaking Bad!!
He sledged the **** out of Broad though. So he can be forgiven for other stuff. The sledges are so good I took notes to recall them later. Quite a funky friendship they must have.

• Broad is so precious he has a train line in Nottingham named after him
  • Swann sympathised with Broad being hit for 6 sixes by Yuvraj by asking him why he didn't think of bowling a slow ball at any point
  • Swann laughed a lot when Bumrah of all people hit Broad for the record 35 in a Test over (including the extras)
  • Broad has allegedly never bought a drink for someone in his life. Even now he owns a pub and still charges his mates for drinks

Last edited:

JavaHurricane

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
England's fielding has gone to absolute pieces in this game. Hopefully this is a blip and not the start of a long-term trend.

Easton77

Cricket Spectator
Nothing wrong with the pitch , England batsman are an absolute disgrace, but the selectors will keep picking the same clowns in the summer

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Swanny is one of the most entertaining commentators ever. What a natural. I believe they call it the gift of the gab. Basically the anti KP/Knight.
Please tell me this is sarcasm???

Him KP and Vaughan need to be kept as far away from a microphone as possible.

Put them on an island with Manjreaker and they can fight it out for worst commentator. The survivor gets launched into the sun.

chris.hinton

International Captain
This day was slightly better for England. Still a massive cluster****

still the Barmy army social media are tugging at stokes taking a wicket. Positive lol