• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

RightArmMystery

U19 Vice-Captain
Leach has also just had knee surgery so will be depend how well/quickly he recovers. Bashir worth sticking with, but would be keener to see him get plenty of opportunity in County Cricket this summer than play for England. Needs to work on his game without the pressure of international cricket.

JavaHurricane

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
... he was the best batter left, India had 3 reviews left, and there were 4 wickets remaining?
Ashwin and Kuldeep are yet to be dismissed. And even then, I simply don't understand why you'd waste a review for the plumbest of lbws even if you have all three left and there are no more wickets.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I don’t think it’ll matter but this reminds me of the First Test. Think India have left a fair bit of runs on the board.
That first Test is looking more and more like a freak. I mean Pope and Hartley both put in ATG performances, who the hell could have expected that?

Don't think we have that level of fight in a fifth Test from even further behind.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England bowlers have done reasonably well as this pitch is pretty good

Their batters are at fault