• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quarter Finals

ripper868

International Coach
I think the best game I've ever seen was New Zealand v South Africa in the Rugby Championship a few years ago, there was a ridiculous game between them that was 40-39 or something.

This one is up there.
Wallabies v All Blacks 2000 for me in Sydney. - NZ 21-0 after 7 mins, was 24-all at half time (or soemthing like that) - 110,000 people as well. I was 14, in the crowd, and had my mind just blown by the whole thing.

ripper868

International Coach
1st and 2nd half chalk and cheese, but both still quality.

Feel like Kolbe can break this open at any moment.

Ali TT

International Debutant
Was just thinking France had gone away from the box kick after it had worked well for them in the first half.