• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Name (infraction points, number of days the infraction stays on)
General warning (0,42)
Inappropriate language (3,42)
Not posting in English (3,42)
Frivolous reporting of posts (3,42)
Off-topic discussion in thread (3,42)
Repetitive posting (5,42)
Avoiding swear filter (5,42)
Inappropriate ***ual references (5,42)
Trolling or baiting (5,42)
Plagiarism, not referencing sources (8,42)
Discussion of piracy (8,42)
Slander (8,42)
Ignoring moderator instructions (8,42)
Lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members (8,90)
Continual disobedience (20,90)
Requesting/posting illegal downloads (20,90)
Posting offensive material (40,90)
Serial offender (40,90)
Advertising (40,42)
General spam (40,42)
Multiple accounts (40,90)
Disparaging comments on race/***uality/personal circumstances (50,90)
DId he get plagiarism and then ignoring instructions/continual disobedience? Or just multiple instances of the former.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They were posted without any links or attribution, so he was.
Nah, you are just being pedantic for the sake of it. I dont think CW forums show up as news in searches and he very clearly has other posts where he posts his own opinion which clearly shows he is not comfortable enough in English for those articles to be his work.

I definitely do not agree with this ban and it just seems silly that plagiarism is considered a reason to rid someone who seemed more enthusiastic about following the game than most here.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's next to continual disobedience. I now notice that he had infraction points for spamming that hadn't yet expired, that's what pushed the ban length so high.

Don't see it, only plagiarism