• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Every time I visit this forum after a break, the activity seems to have gone down.

Given the trigger happy lifelong mods with their silly biases, not too surprising though. This site has become a relic of what is was in the past

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah agreed.

Like I'm sure he meant no harm but if he's warned and still did it then meh. Plagiarism is strange though, I'd have done him for unaesthetic thread titles.
Your face is unaesthetic.

As are your posts.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
PaulLennon went on the worst xenophobic rant I’ve seen on this forum the other day and it’s okay because the mods had a word but some lad copied and posted a few articles, six months. ??‍♂
It is unfortunate to hear that a member of the community, PaulLennon, made offensive remarks that were harmful to others. It is important to recognize that hate speech and offensive language have no place in any community or forum. It is the responsibility of all members to maintain a respectful and inclusive environment, and to hold each other accountable for their behavior. The moderators and administrators of the forum also have a role to play in ensuring that the community guidelines are followed, and that appropriate action is taken in response to any incidents of offensive language or behavior. It is important that we work together to create a safe and welcoming space for all members of the community.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Went on a rant about the deficiencies of people from Pakistan.
i on the other hand have constantly highlighted how good the people of pakistan are

jokes aside though yeah agree with you completely, even more so knowing about this PL thing now as i hadn't heard about it before