• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 12 - 2022/23

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Completely off at a tangent but why do all the male commentators in the BBL wear long sleeved shirts with their sleeves rolled up.

Is this some Aussie fashion statement that hasn't reached us in England yet.?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also, can we talk about head vs spin? He looked clueless vs kuhenemann in the heat strikers game and got out to him early, and now he's made 18 off 32 and looked dreadful vs fawad and corey rocconcholi. Given how he went last time in the subcontinent last time it's shocking to me that the Australian management can look at him and say "yeah a few net's will have him ready to face ASHWIN IN INDIA."
I think tbf to him most everyone looked ordinary on that deck. Though his return to the bbl has been very ordinary tstl. Seems like he’s been trying too hard to me - the anti-Shoaib Akhtar if you like

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Completely off at a tangent but why do all the male commentators in the BBL wear long sleeved shirts with their sleeves rolled up.

Is this some Aussie fashion statement that hasn't reached us in England yet.?
Short sleeved shirts are terrible unless you’re on a party boat

tony p

First Class Debutant
15 minutes ago Sydney Thunder guaranteed a top 5 spot, now they have to change their mindset, MUST win game now.
Were in the top 5 with a Hurricanes loss, but Hobart winning has got them currently 5th with a better NR.
Both teams have 12 points.