• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - France, Denmark, Tunisia, Australia

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I’ve tipped France as worst team, and backed Australia to win tonight in my WhatsApp group WC Tipping Comp so don’t let me down Australia

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Goal of the tournament. Australia predictably dominating this far.

now park the ****ing bus

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I’m not watching because Burton V Tranmere is on but pleased with the score so far. Park the bus please, worth 3 points to me in my tipping comp

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Imagine traveling all that way to watch your team go 1-0 ip against the world champions and you can’t buy a ****ing beer to celebrate

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
France showing a lot more composure than Argentina did here. 2 very clinical finishes.