• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I think you guys are seriously overrating Arshdeep comparing him to Bumrah - he was okay - yes, but nowhere near close to Bumrah's quality either now or during Bumrah's debut.
Not saying he is in that class at all. Just pointing out that his rapid rise is similar to Bumrah's

girish117

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
It’s kinda lame how bhuvi and arshdeep (shami to a lesser extent) did well the entire tournament, got hit around on a flattie and now people are saying they are why we suck

Our spinners were no good.
Indian fans being thickskulled like nobody else. guess we are past a point of no return. bhuvi did well? what the hell! that nutter was bowling short and wide on a batting pitch like always and at 130 clicks. give the bat to yuzi and he can swat him for six and fours. jackass couldnt pitch it up , tilts when the pressure is up. the right word is he got "exposed". the only reason he is not under the scanner is because the focus is more on the batsmen - jokers like kl and rohit - which in my opinion is half right- chuck the entire bowling too bhuvi included out and get some fresh blood in and monitor.

girish117

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Get Shaw in there ffs. Guy has something of the Sehwag gene in him. At least he won't waste time getting sweet ****all like KL.
agree with the second sentence- he doesnt waste time. but domestic success on mud indian pitches is hardly anything to go by. he was given a chance and he played like rahul (stats wise) - a walking wicket. we all knew deep in our hearts he was going out the second or third ball to the aus bowlers. to reel him back in - he needs to prove he is better than gill.

Socerer 01

International Vice-Captain
Indian fans being thickskulled like nobody else. guess we are past a point of no return. bhuvi did well? what the hell! that nutter was bowling short and wide on a batting pitch like always and at 130 clicks. give the bat to yuzi and he can swat him for six and fours. jackass couldnt pitch it up , tilts when the pressure is up. the right word is he got "exposed". the only reason he is not under the scanner is because the focus is more on the batsmen - jokers like kl and rohit - which in my opinion is half right- chuck the entire bowling too bhuvi included out and get some fresh blood in and monitor.
you were fine during the tournament. Who hurt you now?

Socerer 01

It’s kinda lame how bhuvi and arshdeep (shami to a lesser extent) did well the entire tournament, got hit around on a flattie and now people are saying they are why we suck

Our spinners were no good.
that Adelaide pitch was not flat at all though. It’s fine to criticise them for failing to turn up on a big match and collapsing under pressure and also praise them for being good earlier

Socerer 01

not hurt uncle. just that my balls are a bit itchy- care to scratch it for me?
not interested in your weird kinks emo kiddo

can’t wait for your inevitable whining once Gill pulls the exact same tuktuk **** that is bothering you now. It will be a glorious sight to see

Xix2565

International Debutant
not interested in your weird kinks emo kiddo

can’t wait for your inevitable whining once Gill pulls the exact same tuktuk **** that is bothering you now. It will be a glorious sight to see
People like him can never be satisfied, so don't bother really. They'll probably complain that someone isn't going at 200 SR in the powerplay when they're already at 150 SR.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I dont mind people playing dot balls trying to hit the thing. Its the guys like Rahul who block the ball when you know they can easily hit it that annoys the **** out of me. Every batsman in T20 and to an extent, in ODIs, should first be looking for the 6 and then settle for a 1 or maybe even a dot ball.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Ideally what we are lacking is a left hander who can bat 5 IMO. Its where I am hoping we see a successful return for Jaddu soon. And hopefully Washy figures out his big hitting abilities. I dont think Pant has it but I would like to trial him for a few series as an opener before discarding him for good in white ball cricket. Mainly coz he is a left hander and we have so few of them around.

Pant / Ishan (wk)
Gill/Shaw
Virat/Hooda
SKY / Shreyas
Jaddu / ???
Hardik / Venky Iyer
Washy / ???
Shardul / Harshal
D Chahar / ???
Bumrah / Arshdeep
Chahal / Bishnoi

Hopefully we find answers to the question mark spots soon.