• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final | Ind vs Eng | Adelaide, 10 Nov 2022

slippy888

International Captain
want to see sanju samson, shaw, and shreyas iyer given a fair chance now going in to the next 50 over world cup

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Funnily enough the two semi finals that on paper should have been closely contested turned out to be very one-sided.

Spark

Global Moderator
anyway, fun night. would have been better had both sides showed up for the game, but apparently someone swapped India out for the Adelaide Metro sixth xi for the second dig

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Remember when @Burgey said it was clearly a slow wicket and England wouldn't get close. How embarrassing. He's friends with the Prime Minister you know. A national shame for Australia, therefore.

What a victory
Wasn’t expecting india to bowl and field like CNerd tbf.
Will always put the predictions out there and not wait til half way through the game to front up.

That sort of mental strength is what sets the greats apart. It’s how we roll.

Xix2565

International Debutant
Great win by Hales tbf, Buttler slowing down a bit for no reason smh. Indian selectors need a paddling as well though, please loan Stokes and Hales for the job. Need hardened criminals to get to the bozos there.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Most animated I've seen Buttler! Got a lovely beaming smile does the bloke
And that lazy eye thing too. Always the toughest lawyers to have appear in front of you - you never know if they’re addressing you or the witness. It’s a nightmare because you have to pretend you’re listening the whole time

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
anyway, fun night. would have been better had both sides showed up for the game, but apparently someone swapped India out for the Adelaide Metro sixth xi for the second dig
i.e. the same india that we have been seing for years tbh

feels like I've lost count of the amount of times I have waded into CC to bemoan (i.e. laugh at) how feeble they are