• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final | Ind vs Eng | Adelaide, 10 Nov 2022

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
We've been the best white ball side for a number of years but haven't got enough trophies to show for it.

We should have won the 2016 T20 final and last year we lost out due to losing the toss in the SF.

We need to put that right on Sunday.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seemed pretty clear to me before the game, and during it, that England were just the better team overall.

India smashed an unimpressive Pakistan team in the opener, got out classed by South Africa, and struggled to make it past Netherlands and Bangladesh. England were dominating the game they lost in the group stages, just panicked in the final over. After that loss and a couple of changes to the XI they looked fantastic vs SL and NZ.

England have been better in T20Is in the past two years as well and already got a few wins vs India lately too. I don't think it matters how much India 'wanted it'. They just aren't as good a side

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seemed pretty clear to me before the game, and during it, that England were just the better team overall.

India smashed an unimpressive Pakistan team in the opener, got out classed by South Africa, and struggled to make it past Netherlands and Bangladesh. England were dominating the game they lost in the group stages, just panicked in the final over. After that loss and a couple of changes to the XI they looked fantastic vs SL and NZ.

England have been better in T20Is in the past two years as well and already got a few wins vs India lately too. I don't think it matters how much India 'wanted it'. They just aren't as good a side
Good from this ****

cnerd123

likes this

this but unironically. Have been saying it all thread ffs

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

They didn't smash Pakistan either. Kohli did, but India won by the skin of their teeth after Pakistan choked in spectacular style.

slippy888

International Captain
no more rohit sharma in india team he gonna be 36 next world cup what the point in picking him, next world cup shreyas iyer, prhiti shaw, sanju samson must play, and no more flops like bhuvi, ashwin, rahual in the team

Spark

Global Moderator

marinara or bolonegse