• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final | Ind vs Eng | Adelaide, 10 Nov 2022

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
@Burgey speaking of commentators called Ravi, I had TMS on for the school run, which was during the India innings, and Ravi Bopara was in the box claiming he'd had dinner with Adil Rashid and Chris Jordan the other night and that they'd both taken all of his field placement suggestions to SKY

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When the Test matches start? They've forced so much of this T20 ****e down our throats the past couple of years

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
@Burgey speaking of commentators called Ravi, I had TMS on for the school run, which was during the India innings, and Ravi Bopara was in the box claiming he'd had dinner with Adil Rashid and Chris Jordan the other night and that they'd both taken all of his field placement suggestions to SKY
I wonder if social was there.

cnerd123

likes this
yeah I'm not a huge body language guy but the lack of intensity and energy in the field is real bad
it's okay, they'll all perk up at the prospect of qualifying for the next IPL final at the Narendra Modi Stadium in from of 100k fans and earning millions of dollars for it

-.-

Athlai

Not Terrible
"Put men on the boundary"

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Feeling a little less bad about how crap NZ were now.
Just reemphasises the high variability of T20 and how a couple of things going right on the day can be decisive imo. Any of the top six teams can beat the others any day and you wouldn't make one of those teams more than a 60-65% favourite against another.

And yeah this match has been a clone of the first semi.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sky UK or Sky news Aus?

Spark

Global Moderator
The comedy value here is the looks on the Indian players’ faces when they’ve had everything laid out for them to get the W by the organisers and they’ve forgotten they had to actually play their part as well. A very entitled outfit
hardik tried earlier to fire up the crowd but that was literally it. really surprised at how gentle they're going into good night here, usually a bloke like Kohli would be hurling himself around to do something, anything, to make this less of a procession

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
jeez with all due respect to india this is just pathetically low energy it's as if they're waiting to be ethered ffs
not to have a sook about appearances but it's a real bad look for a professional team
I agree. Body language looks really poor and that fielding 'effort' at long leg exemplifies it. A relay fielding effort that was completely unnecessary and almost comical

They're also just not that good itbt. SA in the group stages exposed them

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Trouble for India is that for once they've got pretty mediocre spinners (great in tests though).
I called it. Worse spinners than the rest of the semifinalists, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, plus Aus and SA if they'd had the brains to drop a quick each for Agar or Shamsi. Even the Dutch and Zimbabwean spinners were useful.