• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Cricket 2022

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tom Bailey, Ick, everything that is wrong with county cricket, bowling 78 MPH, with mildly good accuracy, gets him averaging 24 in CC.

Still nice to put faces to names of some of these players,Rossington and Pepper people I'd never seen I think.

Salt and Pepper playing too, but honestly salt is a bit too good looking he makes me insecure.

Last edited:

Tom Flint

International Regular
Tom Bailey, Ick, everything that is wrong with county cricket, bowling 78 MPH, with mildly good accuracy, gets him averaging 24 in CC.

Still nice to put faces to names of some of these players,Rossington and Pepper people I'd never seen I think.

Salt and Pepper playing too, but honestly salt is a bit too good looking he makes me insecure.
Rossington one of the more recognisable players on the circuit. Being about 20 stone

grecian

Somerset have pretty much a full squad to pick from, which is nice, hope Gregory performs to show what England are missing. Yet likewise Derby not actually hindered.

grecian

Scrimshaw looks a decent find for Derby, pretty tall and has pace, pretty weird he's not been picked up by a County before, has all the attributes.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
That's a thrashing and a half.
Scrimshaw looks a decent find for Derby, pretty tall and has pace, pretty weird he's not been picked up by a County before, has all the attributes.
He came through at Worcestershire and very highly rated but couldn't stay even remotely fit. I thought he was going to be lost to the game until Derbyshire picked him up. In the Lions squad for the games v South Africa this week.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A night to forget for McKiernan, figures of 4-0-82-0.

Meanwhile Scrimshaw gave 16 in his 4 overs.