• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should Brendon McCullum Be Deported from the Southern Hemisphere If England's Improved Test Match Efforts Prove To Be More Than a Flash in the Pan?

If England Wins The Ashes, Should Brendon McCullum Be Deported From the Southern Hemisphere?

• Total voters

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gather round my Antipodean friends. We have serious business to discuss given the unconstitutional intervention by a member of our gathering of nations in the quagmire that is typically English cricket.

To cut to the chase - England are showing signs of not being the limp-wristed, tin-hearted, apologetic, draw-hunting, whimpering ne-er do wells we all know them to be, and that is all down to one man, Brendon 'Bazza' McCullum. He's taken all that we hold dear down here in the Southern Hemisphere and apparently, after 11 or so brain transplants*, shared this with the English players, who are now playing like Australians/Kiwis/South Africans always have.

He has betrayed our hemisphere in the same way Trevor Bayliss, Eddie Jones, and others who went before him have, and it's just not good enough. If England manage to hold this run of form together for longer than 5 minutes, it's only fair that Bazza is hit with some severe sanctions, and being forced to live in England for the rest of his life is about as severe as a sanction can get.

As such, I have convened this thread to decide what should happen to him, and the others, should he actually improve English cricket in the long term. Of course, he is still in the transition period at the moment, so any punishment will be suspended until after the next Ashes. However, should England beat us in those Ashes, it's only fair that he should be sent to purgatory/Wirral for the rest of his natural life*.

If you are an Antipodean cricket supporter, or someone who sympathises with our cause, please vote in the poll below. Any English supporters attempting to vote under the guise of being Antipodean will be immediately outed via sophisticated technology employed for this poll*.

Thank you for your participation.

* Their brains were swapped with that fish from Finding Nemo that forgets everything after a very short period of time. This allows Bazza to upload an attacking mindset into his players regularly without them ever actually remembering their default setting.

* Given it's Wirral, "the rest his natural life" = approximately 25 minutes.

* This technology utilises sensors in the keyboards to measure the forcefulness of the touch and face scanning/sensor technology focused on dental hygiene/tooth straightness.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

how do we deport someone from somewhere he is not
What a silly question, although I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you haven't spent the last 10 years under Conservative government rule.

The answer is, of course, that you wait for them to return to their country of birth/manufacture a family emergency that brings them home and then break their door down in the middle of the night and take them off to a place like Manus.

The only problem we have is Manus is still in the Southern Hemisphere. The far-reaching powers of this edict demand he is removed from the bottom half of the earth altogether, so we're going to have to ask England where they send their brown people.

Son Of Coco

I note that this vitally important discussion is drawing out members who rarely grace this section of the forum to exercise their democratic right to exclude people from their country/hemisphere on the basis of their grievous misdeeds. Thank you for participating Number 11! With your help, we'll achieve our goal of punishing Bazza McCullum severely for his traitorous assistance lent to the English cricket team.

cnerd123

likes this
Do most Kiwis support Australia in the Ashes? I thought it would have been a lifelong dream to see the Aussies get humilated instead.

Flem274*

123/5
Do most Kiwis support Australia in the Ashes? I thought it would have been a lifelong dream to see the Aussies get humilated instead.
this is what winter codes are for though. every australian will flood in here insisting they don't care about union while the wallabies seem to continue getting very solid home crowds and our league team trips them over a lot which is funny since league here is only huge in one or two auckland suburbs.

also there's absolutely no way i could bring myself to support the scum over our brothers across the tasman most of the time, though it is funny when they lose sometimes. australian meltdowns are quite dramatic because they still remember the mcwarne years.

i might support the english scrum next ashes because i like root and two or three gingers smoking australia would be pretty funny.

Shady Slim

International Coach
this is what winter codes are for though. every australian will flood in here insisting they don't care about union while the wallabies seem to continue getting very solid home crowds and our league team trips them over a lot which is funny since league here is only huge in one or two auckland suburbs.

also there's absolutely no way i could bring myself to support the scum over our brothers across the tasman most of the time, though it is funny when they lose sometimes. australian meltdowns are quite dramatic because they still remember the mcwarne years.

i might support the english scrum next ashes because i like root and two or three gingers smoking australia would be pretty funny.
the thing with rahrah here is that it's got a very very small but very very dedicated following

those crowds you see at wobblies games are probably seventy percent of the country's entire rahrah watchers

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Kinda depends on how insufferable the English media are at the time. Hated Aussies success during the 00's, but couldn't help but desperately hope for Warne to put the English in their place during the 05 Ashes.