• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

Super365

Cricket Spectator
This guy just got selected in Sri Lanka's T20 squad. That's probably the most astonishing bowling action I've seen on a quick.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Talent

In other news, Travis in doubt for the first test. Big blow.

Who comes in guys?
The Top 7 players in the squad but not in the team are Josh Inglis and Mitchell Marsh. So I guess the latter, perhaps?

Phillipe's also done well for the A-team so maybe he gets drafted in as cover.

Gob

International Coach
The Top 7 players in the squad but not in the team are Josh Inglis and Mitchell Marsh. So I guess the latter, perhaps?

Phillipe's also done well for the A-team so maybe he gets drafted in as cover.
Or Renshaw

Gob

International Coach
Would prefer Maddison to Renshaw, he's been kicking down the door for longer.
Very true but I expect Renshaw to be more effective if there is significant turn. He held his own in India and Bangladesh before. Can't see Maddinson's game getting him many

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Very true but I expect Renshaw to be more effective if there is significant turn. He held his own in India and Bangladesh before. Can't see Maddinson's game getting him many
Yeah that's completely fair. If the replacement bats 5 ide much rather it be renners.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I dunno man, whenever Aus gets cute and tries to play three all rounders to combat what are after all anti-cricket SC conditions, they always get dicked. Better off just running with your best batting line up and not trying to get too funky with spin options (such as they are).

Shady Slim

International Coach
maxwell is the correct inclusion

i hate the "you're in the subcontinent so you must have a second spinner" meme, because if your second spinner is objectively a much worse cricketer than your third pacer (and who ever australia's second spinner could may be, they're definitely not even in the same stratosphere as hazlewood or for that matter boland) you're fighting a losing battle. right now the australian second spinner probably isn't even as good as our tenth pacer on the blocks