• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

Gob

International Coach
Good A game. Tons for Hunt and Peirson. Arun Hardie also in the runs

Kuhnman also should play the first test

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hardie has taken his game to another level over the past few months.
With Green's development and no real star wicket-keeper bat coming through he's someone that could easily play that bowling all-rounder role that can be tricky to slot into a Test team.

morgieb

Don't get why Marnus has been bowled so much. Turning what would've been a cakewalk into a chase that is getting into legitimately tricky territory.

Burgey

Been some good knocks by a few SL guys this series. Some decent signs for them moving ahead in this format. Should give a bit of cheek with the WC being on the SC next year if they get some decent conditions for their spinners.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really hope they pick Maxwell. I won't believe it til I see it - though now Langer's gone he's in with a better chance

Spark

Global Moderator
Been some good knocks by a few SL guys this series. Some decent signs for them moving ahead in this format. Should give a bit of cheek with the WC being on the SC next year if they get some decent conditions for their spinners.
Yeah I thought they showed some decent signs at the WT20 last year, without going anywhere, but enough to suggest that they had some young guys with something about them. Certainly on the right track it seems, at least in the white ball stuff.

Burgey

I really hope they pick Maxwell. I won't believe it til I see it - though now Langer's gone he's in with a better chance
Given Agar can’t play, if Head is out you’d think he would play for sure. Gives you 0.5 of a bowler and he’s batted well in these type of conditions before

Burgey

When did Macwell last play a FC game? I thought he didn’t play in the Shield last summer

Burgey

Yessssssss

Soft as a Mr Whippy ice cream after ten minutes in the sun on a January arvo. Wouldn’t feed him.