• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in New Zealand 2022

thierry henry

International Coach
As someone who both loves #overrate chat and watches a lot of the game by getting behind and then skipping ahead through balls, I must praise Rabada for being exceptionally fast between balls. Can't even skip 30 seconds ahead.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
As someone who both loves #overrate chat and watches a lot of the game by getting behind and then skipping ahead through balls, I must praise Rabada for being exceptionally fast between balls. Can't even skip 30 seconds ahead.
I was finding that yesterday also with Jamieson.
Had to skip back the 10 secs,often.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Wagner also suckering SA into bowling short, when the pitch is giving plenty of assistance to a fuller length as Rabada showed at the tail end three overs ago. Sometimes the shorter length just sits up to be hit.

This over at Nicholls back on the fuller length though.

BeeGee

International Captain
I hate nightwatchmen, but Wags as a pinch hitter in this situation is perfect for NZ.

Henry advanced the game with the ball and Wags is advancing the game with the bat.

Last edited:

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Wagner is the perfect nightwatchman when getting to the point of starting again the next morning. A two-paced block/bash batsman.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wags batting is just amazing. Good time to drop a reminder he notched up a ton in a warmup FC match a couple of years ago
Did it have FC status? His wiki says he has no FC tons

A test batting average of 13 looks very deceptive going by how he's looked today. Like when Jason Gillespie scored his 200 it still looked like a tailender over achieving. Wagner is looking class